Thursday, August 31, 2006

Carrie's place


Here is the promised pic of lovely daughter Carrie in front of her new apartment for her senior year at Huntington University. I was quite surprised at how nice it was. It's probably better than living at home (besides the obvious fact that it's not at home). Though she won't be spending quite as much time here now that she is employed at Casa. Congrats, sweetie!



Here is brother Isaac unpacking things in Carrie's dining room/kitchen. This is a view from the entryway in the living room. Around the corner is the hallway with 2 full bathrooms and two nice sized bedrooms. There is also a nice backyard. Geesh, college shoudn't be this nice, should it? :) I am glad she was finally able to get into one of the apartments though. I think it was worth the wait.

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Where is the picture of "dad" with his pockets hanging out of his pants????

Robin said...

I just realized you and I are the same age, yet your babies are in college while mine are still in elementary and MS....

Hmmmmm....

Nice digs.

dan said...

Having kids young has it's advantages, but it has some serious disadvantages too. Like... not having a clue what we were doing! :)

Pamela said...

Like I read the other day...

Parents don't raise children to become adults.

Children raise parents to become adults.

or did you say that?

Debs said...

Pamela....I did have a pic of my dad doing that at my wedding. *LOL*

Dan ... Congrats on having a daughter who is a Senior at a University and employed! :)