Saturday, September 02, 2006

Belief-O-Matic

I got this off the This Is True site. It says, "Even if YOU don't know what faith you are, Belief-O-Matic knows. Answer 20 questions about your concept of God, the afterlife, human nature, and more, and Belief-O-Matic will tell you what religion (if any) you practice...or ought to consider practicing." Go here to take the quiz.

My score was:
100% Orthodox Quaker
81% Mainline to liberal Christian protestant
76% Mainline to conservative Christian/protestant
75% Seventh Day ADventist
69% Eastern Orthodox
69% Roman Catholic
68% Liberal Quaker
59% Islam
55% Orthodox Judaism
52% Unitarian Universalism
52% Reform Judaism
and less than 50% on 15 others.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

since I'm a new peep, and I haven't gone back and looked at your previous pea's and radichio,
do you claim one of those?

dan said...

Anonymous,
I certainly adhere to a rather generous orthodoxy, however, the only thing I can probably truly claim regarding this test is that it's darn hard to measure a persons concept of God in 20 questions. :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Whisky Prajer said...

I scored 100% Liberal Quaker (Mennonites weren't in the list of possibilities, it seems), followed by liberal Xn protestant, Ba'hai, etc. I thought the questions would probably generate some interesting discussion at a party, but were perhaps a bit too restrictive to determine where I'm coming from. Still, Liberal Quaker certainly hits close to the mark, I think.

dan said...

Darrell,
Do you think you would have hit 100% Menno if it WERE on the list? :)
peace,
pd