Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Uninspired

I have been so uninspired lately. Bored. I don't know why, but I wish I weren't.

I don't really feel like I have anything to say. I mean, what do I talk about? We could discuss "the conversation"... which, as far as the whole emerging church thing goes... I'm just tired of it, you know. Like, it's already been said a jillion times on a cazillion different blogs, and... who really cares anyway. Even the new "Friend of Missional" button... I like the idea and everything, but, you know... I'm just really ... uninspired. Not that I maybe 'shouldn't' be inspired. But the truth is, I am not. I wish I were.

It seems there IS nothing new under sun, and... I guess that's it.

6 comments:

dan said...

Randy,
Yeah, I've been going to comment on a few of your posts - but haven't. You know, I really do think my depression is tied to my allergies. It seems Sept./Oct. are the worst times of year for me. I don't know.

Hang in there.
Dan

JAH said...

I was reading a book today and skipped forward to the end. There was a prayer of blessing and I would like to use it as my prayer for you today...

May His glory pour into you.
May His power move through you.
May Jesus be recognized in you.
May the riches of heaven come through you.
May you be authentic in your position with Jesus.
May the intimacy and love of Christ satisfy you.
May the footsteps of Jesus outweigh the blueprint of your own plans.
May the bride of Christ be realized forever and ever.
May her radiance touch the world and illustrate to the world that Jesus loves us all and seeks to bring us faithfully to him as his bride.
May Jesus hold you, walk with you, and love you.
Until the bride is brought forth, forever, may we faithfully respond to the groom.

From me...may you find peace in the revolution...

Love ya...

dan said...

Thank you, dear (that would be "Jane" to the rest of you). :)

See you in a bit.

Whisky Prajer said...

So what are you listening to?

dan said...

Darrell said, "So what are you listening to?" Um... silence. Maybe that is the problem. I very rarely listen to ANY kind of music. Hmmm. Thanks, man. Maybe I'll have to crank somethin' open today. Unless you were meaning, like, listening to the Holy Spirit or something. I try doing that too. :)

tonymyles said...

And empty set of hands is a good place to start if you hope God will take hold and lead you forward.