Thursday, June 05, 2008

Some random pics

I got nothin'. So here are some totally unrelated pictures...

Me and son Isaac in front of his current house. Can you guess which one is me?

Drew Carrie being goofy at church.

My birth control pills - I mean, my blood pressure pills. They don't come in a bottle anymore. So now I shouldn't get pregnant either.

A UPS plane coming in for a landing over the tree across the street from us. You can't really tell from this picture, but it was a huuuge plane.

Just a bird sittin' on the fence in our back yard. His name is Larry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1-I never realized Isaac was taller than you but that's a really good picture of you two.
2-Drew and I look like recovering drug addicts in that picture. Just so everyone knows, we are not.
3-I'm glad you won't be getting pregnant any time soon. You know how I feel about children.
4-Drew was flying that plane.
5-Larry is a wonderful name for a bird...?

Thanks for postin!

dan said...

1. I don't know that Isaac is taller than me. I think I was slouching. ;)
2. So you are not recovering, or you are not drug addicts?
3. Yeah... and I don't want to raise yours either.
4. I would believe that Drew unloaded the plane...
5. What's the question mark? Here, Larry, Larry, Larry...

MR said...

1. Isaac is standing slightly closer to the camera.
2. Rehab is for quitters!
3. If Jane knocks you up she'll never hear the end of it.
4. After you took the picture, did you run inside and try to track that UPS flight on your computer?
5. Larry Bird... very funny. Maybe it's a girl, you could name it Lady Bird. Then go shopping at Mega-lo Mart with their mega-lo-mania sales.