Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The story we find ourselves in - question

I need help.

If anyone has Brian McLaren's book 'The Story We Find Ourselves In' (the second in the trilogy)... I have apparently loaned my book out, and it was never returned, and I am bummed, because I had lots and lots of stuff underlined and page corners turned, and I loved that book. A new one just wouldn't be the same. So if you have it, I would appreciate if you would return it. No questions asked. Anyway... I have a question for anyone who may have the book, or read it:

I think it's in this book, at some point he is talking about how Neo does his worship gatherings. He reads from Scripture and then has people consider three questions. What are the questions???

I would be forever grateful if someone could be so kind as to let me know in a comment or by emailing me.

Thanks Tom. Answer (p. 14, 15):
1. What did you notice?
2. What struck you?
3. How does this relate to your life?

1 comment:

MR said...

I have your Greens Eggs and Ham, but I haven't finished it yet. It's kind of hard to dog-ear those cardboard pages, so I hope you'll understand when you get it back.