Saturday, March 07, 2009

Don't forget to change your clock

Note to self: Remember to change the clocks today. Daylight Saving Time will begin during the night tonight (at least for most of us in the USA). Since we're approaching Spring, that means we will "spring ahead" and set our clocks AHEAD one hour. It's supposed to take place at 2 am, but the easy thing to do is: If you go to bed at say, 11 pm, just set your clocks for midnight. Then when you get up in the morning all will be right with the world. Or do like me and go ahead and change them all in the middle of the afternoon today.

I'll tell you this... I don't like doing it this early in the year. I want to go back to when we used to change it - three weeks later. It stays dark too late in the morning. And, actually, I wish Indiana would have listened to the governor and switched to the Central Time Zone. I don't like being in the Eastern.

No comments: