Friday, May 01, 2009

Mowing and other stuff

I just got done mowing for the second time. I noticed last week that I mowed the first time this year on April 24, and that was the same date I did the first mowing last year. Weird.

I got done in about 2 hours and 15 minutes, but I didn't do a very good job. I mowed high and fast, because I thought it was going to start raining again. I might have missed a dandelion or a million. All this rain lately made the grass really thick.

We started the day off (after staying up half the night watching the Bulls win in 3 OT's) by going to a funeral. It was at this huge and incredible Apostolic church. We had neither one ever been in an ac church, and weren't real sure what to expect. What a nice place though.

After that I took Jane to work and then started mowing. Now I should probably do 3 or 4 miles on the treadmill, take another shower, eat something, and before I know it it will be time to pick her up for our date.

Btw - I did get the new fuel line for the mower the other day and put it on. It seemed to work fine.

No comments: