Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What does the new health care reform even mean

I wonder how many people even understand what the new Health Care Reform bill President Obama just signed even means? I'm guessing not too many judging from how hard it is to find any articles about it (at least ones I could understand). It seems most people just want to argue about whether they like Obama or not, and that is not the point, my friends. I still don't understand how people can not think something needs to change regarding the cost of health care in this country. I wish we could all put our politics aside for a moment, and actually try to think about this.

I admit I don't understand this reform legislation very well either, but I know it is at least an attempt to try to help. At any rate, this is not a political rant, nor do I care who said what... I simply wanted to collect some info on what this new health care reform bill means for the average person. So far these are the only worthwhile articles I've been able to find:
If anyone knows of any sites with some good (unbiased and non-partisan) info, please do share. However, I don't really care what you think of the legislation... You can post your opinions on your own blog.

Peace out; and in.

No comments: