Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Jesus manifesto

I received my free copy of Jesus Manifesto by Leonard Sweet and Frank Viola today. I got an email awhile ago asking if I would like an advanced reader copy, but I had to be one of the first 200 or so to respond, and I had to agree to say something on my blog on May 31 or June 1 - to tell you that you can get it at a discounted price on Amazon right now. So, while I'm a little late (it was supposed to be up this morning), here is my obligatory post about the book. I don't usually accept free books like this, but for some reason I thought I would with this one. I have not read it yet, but I'm sure I will get around to it someday. I do have to say, though, I don't really like how they totally stole the name of the book. That's pretty much all I'll say for now.

No comments: