Saturday, September 04, 2010

Mowing

I mowed yesterday. It was a nice and cool day, but a bit windy. It didn't really even need mowing, but someone has booked the pavilion for today and I like to have it looking nice for that. It's a family reunion, and I don't really even know any of the people, but this is the third year in a row that they've booked for. I'm glad.

I spaced out and mowed north/south 2 times in a row now. I couldn't really tell which way I went the last time when I started, and I thought I went east/west, but after I got done I checked my mowing record and, sure enough, I had went north/south last time too. Oh well.

It was another nice mowing. Dry and short grass. I don't know how long it took me because someone interrupted me and dropped off 2 computers. I like interruptions like that.

Peace out; and in.

No comments: