Saturday, November 20, 2010

Haircut

I got a haircut again yesterday. I went to the usual place, and actually had the same girl as the last time. I'm not sure if that's ever happened to me before at this place. I did find out that her name really is Kassie (with a "K"). There was some question as to whether that was her real name the last time I was there (read here for the exciting details of that visit). She's the eighteen-year-old with the one-year-old child. She said she even remembered me from last time, even though it was in September.

I was actually thinking of letting my hair grow out again. But I think I'm just too old for that. I suppose it won't be long before I'm shaving my head entirely. I hate when they hold the mirror behind my head and ask if the back is okay. It is NOT okay with me to be reminded that I am getting a bald spot back there. Oh the vanity. I keep telling Jane to tell me when it's time to shave it - or at least buzz it - but I don't think she's going to tell me. So... I guess I will just have to wing it myself, one day at a time.

Aaaaanyway... that's what happened with that.

Peace out; and in.

No comments: