- My office is a huge mess. I seriously need to clean it. I could probably throw half the stuff away; and the other half I could give away. Someday that's what I should do... just start over. But, you know, as soon as you get rid of something, that's when you need it. So... my office is a huge mess. I seriously need to...
- We went to a hockey game last night. Man, it costs a lot to go to a CFL game in this town. We had to pay to park, and it is $10 apiece for the cheapest seats they have. Then you sit in a less-than-half-full arena and they wonder why more people don't come. I think they should not even use the upper deck where we were (600 level). It did end up being a little exciting at the end, but I have to admit... hockey bores me. And I've never been able to figure out the rules either. But it was something to do. We hadn't been to a hockey game in a couple years.
- I think I have stuff ready for the Christmas Eve service and the Sunday gathering the day after Christmas. They will both be simple. We're not using any computer stuff - just singing from the hymnal, with the piano, and reading from the Bible or paper. Is that old-fashioned? Definitely not going for the 3-D experience like young ed young.
- Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy. I don't care if we get snow for Christmas or not. In fact, sand would work quite fine for me.
- We looked at a house yesterday that has twice the square footage of the one we really like. Now there are two we really like. Ugh.
- Somewhere I can hear a dog barking. Hmm...
- It's not that I'm not in a Christmas mood, but... I'm not. I just kind of... am.
- My office is a mess. I should probably clean it sometime.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Random eve of eve
Just some random stuff on the eve of Christmas Eve...