Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Jane's birthday

Yesterday was Jane's 48th birthday. I didn't get her a whole lot. I had flowers delivered to her office (roses and easter lilies in a vase), got her a bunch of jelly beans (the only kind of beans she likes), some chocolates, and we went out for supper to Granite City. Then we went to the mall and she bought a new purse. I think she also bought a jacket and sweater earlier in the day. We also went out for supper on Sunday night with our Applebee's friends, to Takaoka (the Japanese steakhouse where they cook your food at your table).

I doubt that it was a very exciting birthday, but considering she had to work, I suppose it could have been worse. I was at least glad that she appears to be over the sore throat she had last weekend.

Anyway, happy birthday, dear!

No comments: