Friday, June 15, 2012

Blood pressure

I've been meaning to check my blood pressure lately. Since losing some weight (down to 147 today) I wondered if it would get low. Today when I was at Meijer's I checked it on their machine. Assuming it's close to being correct, it was 88/65 the first time and 85/62 the second time. I would say it's about time to try going off the meds. The doctor told me to wait two or three weeks before my next visit, which is July 11. So I guess that could be any time now. I wonder if that's why I've felt a little week at times too. Well, I hope this works. It would sure be nice to not have to take medicine everyday again.

ADDED LATER: I went to Walmart later on and checked it on their machine. It was still 112/65 and 109/62. Still low enough to stop taking the meds.

No comments: