Saturday, August 04, 2012

Carrie's blog post about church

Hopefully daughter Carrie will keep this blog post of hers around: Not My Facebook Status. Sure, it's somewhat personal (or very personal), but even though it breaks my heart that she feels like this... it made my heart proud as well. And beyond that, I think she is an excellent writer. Not to mention she would be a great example for other pk's (Pastor's Kids).

Anyway, I'm pretty well beaming with pride today. I love my daughter (and son-in-law; and son). Proud papa.

1 comment:

MR said...

I know what she means, when I was there everyone was looking at me like "he's only here because of the tornado."

Carrie completely defeats the "Flanders kids" (Rod & Todd) image. Very down to earth and outspoken. She's probably only like that because you were a good parent, though. :D