Monday, October 22, 2012

A new disclaimer

I don't know if you noticed or not, but last Friday I changed the disclaimer at the top of the page. I decided I could let go of reminding people this used to be 'Danno's Dangerous Mind.' I've pretty much lost all my readers from those days anyway.

So now it just says...
I don't have much to give in the way of great smarts or scholarly discussion, but what I have... I give: a look inside my everyday life. It's not much but it's all I've got. If you're looking for someone to harass or are bent on finding something to use against me, I kindly ask that you just not visit here. I'm doing the best I can, and I hope you will too. Peace.

I hope you will take that seriously (please). For whatever reason you are reading here, I don't really need anymore enemies. I think I am hard enough on myself as it is. Certainly there will be times when out of frustration I will say something I shouldn't. I usually try to either edit those remarks or remove them entirely when I come to my senses. It is not my intent to discredit anyone else or cause anyone undue harm. However, the fact is, sometimes the truth hurts. I know that applies to me as well, but I don't much care for people who are not willing to confront the truth, but only want to gossip and slander others with no concern for those they are hurting.

So... there ya go. Peace out; and in.

No comments: