Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Eating out

Lots of meals out this week. Yesterday I had a friend come to town for a breakfast meeting. Last night was Jane's Christmas party for her work and ten of us went to Henry's for supper. Today I have a lunch meeting with a couple guys in Upland (Ivanhoe's). Thursday I have my regular breakfast meeting with some pastor friends. Thursday night we are having a party with some friends at our house (we aren't eating "out" but it will be a special occasion). Friday is date night with the wife and I'm sure we will go out somewhere. And Saturday night we have a party at a friend's house.

I'm certainly not complaining, but hopefully I can still eat 'smart' even if eating 'out.' Last night I had a fish sandwich and a side salad. But then I finished off Jane's french fries.

And... that's all I've got for today.

No comments: