Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dr. visit

I went to the doctor today. It was a follow-up visit from a month ago when I went on the prednizone and zoloft. I actually didn't see anyone else there for my 11 am appointment. I was in and out pretty quick.

I told the doctor my knee felt better, but it was still a little sore on my right kneecap. He said to just keep icing it when I am done running and if it gets any worse to let him know and we can try another round of prednizone. He said running is fine, but if it starts to bother me WHILE running then I should just walk. He also said the clicking in my left knee isn't a problem. Probably just a tendon or ligament catching on bone (or something like that). Kinda sounds like a problem to me, but what do I know.

As for the zoloft, I told him I was feeling much better. There are a couple of side effects giving me some minor trouble (tiredness & ...) but he said those may yet go away. I am to keep on it for another month and if I want to switch to celexa then I'm just to call the office and they'll call in a prescription for that instead. He said it shouldn't bother me to switch from one to the other.

My weight was 156 (clothes and shoes). BP was 138/80. He didn't even mention the BP.

I am to go back for a recheck in 2 months: May 22 @ 10:30 am.

No comments: