Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Snow again

We had another 6 inches of snow yesterday. It started Sunday night and into Monday. Most of the accumulation was done by mid-morning, but I think it continued to snow until mid-afternoon. It was another wet snow, but that kept it from drifting.

When I left the office at 2:30 they still hadn't plowed Yoder Road though, and it was pretty hard to drive in because it was so slushy. They just plowed around the outside of our addition at home. As of this morning they still hadn't been down our street. I doubt that they will at this point. At least it's somewhat warm. I think it was 32f this morning when I got up. Supposed to get near 40 today, so hopefully it will all be gone soon.

I head down to Upland today and they were supposed to have had more snow than we got. Hopefully it is melting there too.

No comments: