Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Carrie's facebook post

My lovely daughter posted this on her Facebook page this past Sunday. She's pretty special. I can't think of a higher honor than to have a daughter write something like this. Love ya, sweetie!
Today is the last Sunday I'll hear my dad preach for three months. I've known this for a while and have been nothing but excited for him and mom to get a break and also to get three months of the guy who's going to fill in while he's gone. But, last night as I laid in bed praying for my parents and our church, I was not prepared for how sad I got. And this morning it didn't go away. Getting to be a preachers daughter is a really special thing and I'm going to miss seeing my dad in that role this summer. Anyways, if I had a diary I would write this there but I don't. :)

No comments: