Friday, May 24, 2013

Shaved off the beard

So I finally broke down and shaved off the beard yesterday. I stopped shaving on November 2, 2012 (my 50th birthday) and intended to let it grow for a year. I made it 6 months and 21 days if my calculations are correct. Though I realize they could be off because I am still a little distraught.

I feel bad for the grandkids, because I think they had grown rather fond of it. Jane also liked it. At first I was just going to leave the goatee. I wore it like that for a few hours. I finally decided "what the heck" and just cut it off without thinking about it anymore.

Yes, I kind of regret it now. But there's not much I can do. Here are the pics of before, during, and after.




1 comment:

Tom said...

Ha Ha
Pic 1 - Serene Smile
Pic 2 - Mild Smirk
Pic 3 - Half Frown - What have I done???