Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I bought a snow blower

I went out and bought a snow blower yesterday. I checked at Sears and Menards, and they both only had a couple left - and they were the expensive 2-stage variety. So I just went straight to Mutton's. I had already done some research online on Toro snow blowers and decided on a small single-stage. They had all kinds of snow blowers, and a half dozen of these Power Clear 418 ZE sitting there on the floor. I talked to the salesman a bit and he recommended it for my situation (driveway and sidewalk). I started to say, "I'll have to think about it," and he dropped the price to $399. That's the same as I could get it online. So I said, what the heck, and just bought it on the spot. I was even able to fit it in the back seat of the Buick without even folding the handle down. I like that it's small, lightweight, and has electric start.

I came home and read through the instruction manual... and now I am ready for some snow. Whew... no more shoveling. :)

1 comment:

MR said...

Saaaay... that's a beauty. If mine ever breaks down again I'll be looking at that model.