Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sifting through storage boxes

For the last few days I have been going through boxes and tubs we've had in storage in the basement. I think I have either emptied or consolidated 7 boxes, and it has filled almost 2 garbage hoppers. There are still several other boxes/tubs yet to go through, and I could probably still sift through these yet again. I always feel good whenever I cut back on junk though. One thing I wanted to do while I wasn't working was learn how to sell stuff on Ebay - then we could get rid of even more unnecessary items. I suppose I still could even after I'm working again, but it will probably just take longer. I would someday like to get back to a simpler life again (meaning less "stuff" and being able to be more mobile). Someday.

No comments: