Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's day 2014

For our Valentine's Day this year we each got one another pretty nice presents (well, I think they are anyway). I got Jane a heart-shaped box of assorted Lindor chocolate truffles, and she got me a SoundSpa Portable Sound Machine. Not that either of us need more chocolate, or help sleeping, but I'm sure we will enjoy them nonetheless.

Not sure of our plans this year. Unfortunately Jane has a head cold, and she also had to leave for work at 7 am and won't get home until 6:30 pm... So who knows what we will do tonight. We did go out last night with the kids (minus Ricci). Isaac was in town to get a haircut, so he met us and the Feipel fam at Cebolla's for some mexican food last night.

Other than that... just getting ready to go to work myself. Happy V-day.

No comments: