Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's day weekend

We had a pretty nice Mother's Day this year. My parents drove out for the first time since Isaac and Ricci's wedding. They arrived Friday evening and left Sunday afternoon. Isaac and Ricci also came up Saturday afternoon and evening. Carrie brought the three munchkins over quite a bit. Great-grandma Ruth Ann had a fun time with the kids, and held little Caleb as much as she could.

The weather was really nice too, and we spent quite a bit of time outside. The only bad thing was that poor Anna didn't feel good the whole weekend. We thought it was allergies but Sunday afternoon she was running a 102 degree fever. Carrie texted later and thought maybe she had pinkeye too. Poor girl.

Otherwise I think it went pretty well. Oh, except I forgot that when I went to cook burgers for Sunday lunch the gas grill wouldn't work. It is 'natural' gas, so I don't know what the problem is. Thank God for George Foreman!



No comments: