Monday, September 22, 2014

What am i doing? (10k registration)

I must be nuts. After determining that I just wasn't going to be able to participate in this year's Fort4Fitness... I signed up to run the 10k yesterday. Sure, it's only 6.2 miles. I used to do that almost every day, and in under an hour. But I have done NOTHING to prepare, and it's this coming Saturday! I am out of shape, lazy, and 20 lbs overweight. Plus the stupid thing starts at 7:30 am!!! I'm not even out of my bathrobe by then.

Oh well. I'm sure I can at least walk it. And I'll get a sweet new shirt out of the deal. No partying this Friday though. I don't think there's probably even any point in trying to prepare for it at this point. Ugh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you beat me, and I'm sure you will, you have to buy me pancakes and beer afterwards or I will be depressed forever, deal?

Unknown said...

Ugh...your daughter again ^