Thursday, April 02, 2015

The david gilmour easter liturgy (repost)

This post is a repeat from Easter 2012. I thought it was one of my finer liturgies ever made. I kind of forgot it was even Easter week this year. It used to be one of my favorite weeks of the year, and Maundy Thursday used to be one of my favorite days/services. Funny how things change. I will not attend a Maundy Thursday or Good Friday service again this year. Easter Sunday is just another day. Anyway, I may or may not repost these on Facebook again, but I wanted to put it here as a reminder to myself in case I did.
I did an Easter liturgy of David Gilmour tunes on Facebook this year. It was quite difficult limiting appropriate songs, but I think these four fit best. And... I did "Wish You Were Here" Friday morning (before noon), and probably should have done that Thursday night maybe. I dunno. Anyway, here it is:
  • Silent on Saturday...