Friday, May 01, 2015

First game of the season

We went to our first Tincaps game of the season last night. It was a nice day, but it turned a little chilly later on. It was still fun.

One thing I've noticed is that finding free parking downtown is becoming more difficult. Almost like someone is doing that on purpose. We still managed to find a spot by the library.

There were a few minor changes made to the stadium since last year. One thing that remained the same was our "beer man." We have occasioned the same beer server for 3 summers now. Somehow he and I hit it off a couple summers ago, and even though we hadn't seen him since last summer, he noticed us as we were walking down the concourse. It's nice to be noticed sometimes.

Another interesting items is... he is now working with Tim Hortons. Apparently they are going to open several of them in Fort Wayne. He told me to mention his name (Tom) if I were interested in pursuing it. I actually do need to find a new job, but I'm not sure if that's the direction I want to go. I may check into it though.

Otherwise we made several laps around the concourse, saw several people we knew, and called it a night probably around the 7th inning or so.