Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Say what?


I think maybe I'm running out of things to say. I just can't think of anything I want to write about. I suppose it's possible I am beginning to operate a little differently too. I dunno.

There's really no reason. I'm not depressed; not mad about anything; not busy doing something else... I guess it's just one of those things.

I have been doing some reading about the upcoming NFL draft in a couple days. Usually I expect the Cowboys to totally blow it by making a bad pick, or else they don't have a high enough pick to get excited about. This year they are at #4 though, and it could be interesting. I kind of hope they take Ezekiel Elliot, but we'll see.

I still read way too much on the Illinois Loyalty site in regard to basketball recruiting. Ugh. It's such a tedious thing. Not sure why I bother.

Well, that's about it for today.