Saturday, March 18, 2017

Motorcycle serviced, haircut, and other saturday stuff

I love lazy Saturdays. We woke up naturally around 8 am. Unfortunately Jane had a nasty headache - possibly a migraine - but other than that we just lazed around a bit.

While she was sleeping/resting I decided to give myself a trim up top. I used my beard trimmer and used the #2 on top and #1 on the sides. It hadn't grown much since the last haircut, but looks much nicer when it's cleaned up. I also trimmed the beard and shaved the bare spots.

Once Jane was up and around we drove up to Redline Honda and I picked up my motorcycle. They called Thursday and said they were done with the oil change and check-over. I told them I would pick it up Friday (yesterday) but wasn't about to ride it with snow and ice on the road. I was glad that it was only $158, and apparently everything checked out okay. I also picked up a battery tender quick-connect. It was only $7 and now I won't have to take the seat off to charge it. Jane and I also looked around at the other bikes in the showroom. There were some nice ones. One of these days maybe...

After taking the motorcycle back to work (where I store it), we went home and got our workout stuff. We then went to the Central Y and worked out. I did the elliptical for 30 minutes and then the treadmill for 20. That's the longest I've ever done the elliptical. Jane did the treadmill and then sat in the sauna for awhile in hopes it would help her head/sinuses. I have no intention of ever checking out the men's sauna unless I am the only one in the entire building.

Now we are preparing for the arrival of the kids. We are babysitting the three grandchildren tonight so Carrie and go watch Drew's band play. I think we're going to take them to Chick-fil-a for supper.

And... that's about it for this nice lazy day.