Monday, June 26, 2017

Haircut and jane visits home

I gave myself another haircut yesterday. I just used the #2 on my head and the #1 on my face. It's a pain doing it, but it always feels nice to have nicely trimmed hair. Though if I were able I would still grow it down to my butt.

Also, since I had to work Saturday, Jane went back home and visited my parents again. I'm so glad she doesn't mind doing it. I think it helps my mom out a lot. Carrie also went and took the kiddles along. Sounds like they had a fun time.

Other than that, there's not a lot going on. I guess I missed church Sunday. I rarely miss. Apparently I forgot to set my alarm and I didn't wake up until after TEN O'CLOCK!!! That's what I get for staying up late Saturday night and watching stupid movies. I don't even remember the movie, but then I started watching the old TV show "Twin Peaks". It's kind of stupidly funny. Anyway, I felt bad about not going to church. Not because I feel guilty for missing, but I LIKE attending our worship gatherings. I miss the people, and I think it does me good. But, such is life. Apparently I needed sleep even more this week.