Monday, July 16, 2018

Oofos recovery sandals


A week or so ago I purchased a pair of these Oofos recovery slides. I actually had a 10% off coupon, plus another $15 discount, so I didn't feel quite so bad about buying $50 sandals (for just over 30). I do have to say, now that I've worn them awhile, I REALLY like them. They're almost like walking with springs on your feet, and they the softest rubber I've ever felt.

 According to the Oofos website:
OOFOS footwear, powered by OOfoam technology, speeds up your Recovery Process. Our shoes are scientifically proven to reduce stress on your body and help you feel better after a workout or during a long day on your feet. Recover faster and feel better - try on a pair and feel the OO!
I don't know if it's due to wearing these sandals, or mere coincidence, but for some reason, since I've started wearing them, my foot/arch/heel pain is completely gone! I basically wear them anytime I go outside other than to run or go to work. I especially like the arch support they offer.

So, count me as sold on these Oofos shoes. I wish they had more options for men, but until then, I will be slippin' on these slides...

No comments: