Thursday, April 06, 2023

It AIn't me, babe

Actually, this IS me. *I* am writing this (or typing). But a whole new world seems destined for the horizon.

I confess to purposely not knowing much about ChatGPT or artificial intellegence (AI). It does not interest me, somewhat frightens me, and I've so far simply tried to stay away. However, my better sense tells me I should at least learn something about it.

So, I'm saving this page here for a rainy day: How You Should Be Using ChatGPT Right Now. It's a collection of insights and information which may or may not be helpful, but it's a start.

I know some of you are thinking I could use it to write better blog posts. I've also heard that, as people use it to write on blogs and substack, it may be a turning point where those things come back to more "what's happening in my life" postings by real people. In that sense I should be encouraged, because that's about all this is and has been.

Until then... Well... It still is. It's just me. Babe. (that's a Dylan reference - in case your AI didn't pick it up). 

Wonk.

No comments: