Friday, September 27, 2024

Five things friday

Lemme see if I can come up with five things today...

  1. I've grown weary/wary of reading articles, emails, and the like. I'm tired of someone telling me what I need to do, what/who I should be afraid of, and how I should feel.
  2. I don't know if I need to 'buckle up' or 'hunker down.' I'd rather not...
  3. It seems I used to cry easier. Now I mostly feel regret, grief, or just plain numb.
  4. I can probably blame Fall for some of it. It's a very sentimental time for me. Football, flannel, bonfires, and such. A lot of good memories... and some others.
  5. Rather than a quote this week I will share this video (note: you will likely need to verify you are human; and I'm hoping it works based on my apparent difficulty in being able to do so): https://vimeo.com/95254011?share=copy 
 

No comments: