This past winter we had a new car wash open not far from our house (Yea, Wash N Roll!) They offered one month of their free premium membership. Which meant I could drive through and get my car washed as often as I wanted. It was nice, so I took it!
I fully intended to use it for that month, then cancel the membership. Then... you know... because it was winter... I thought I would wait until Spring and cancel it.
Well, wouldn't you know... I still have that membership.
I've had it on my list of 'things to do' for weeks now to cancel that membership... and I just can't bring myself to do it. I think I'm addicted to a clean car.
And what I like about Wash N Roll is... not only is it an easy way to get my car automatically washed on the OUTSIDE... but I also like their features for the inside.
There is an attached garage with:
- Microfiber towels to dry off the inside parts of the doors and back hatch (that the automatic dryer don't always get)
- Two types of vacuums for the interior
- An air hose to blow out little nooks and crannies
- A dry cleaner for floor mats
- A window clean for interior and exterior window cleaning
- And an interior spray to use on the hard surfaces
- They also sell various cleaning supplies inside
So, lately I've been cleaning my car inside and out at least once a week... and I can't tell you how much it improves my mood simply driving around in a clean car.
Whether it's worth $40 a month... I don't know. But I'd probably choose this over a lot of other things that cost that much or more.
Maybe I'm just a sucker for yet another subscription scam-a-jama... and I realize it's a super privileged thing to do (both the cost and having the time to do it)... but maybe some things that feel good... should be done.
I dunno.
No comments:
Post a Comment