Thursday, August 31, 2006

Isaac's Place


Here is a pic of Isaac & Graham's dorm room in Dunn Hall at Anderson U. freshman year. That's Jane (the wifey) on the left, son Isaac tying his shoe, Graham looking studious in the middle, Graham's mom (and our good friend) Joan, and our daughter Carrie is perched on the bed. It was actually a much roomier room than I was anticipating. Though now that they have all their musical equipment set up, I bet it looks a little different.


These bags-o-books might be heavy, but the wallet is sure lighter. Graham (on left) and Isaac (on right) walking from the Anderson bookstore to their dorm after getting semester #1 books. Isaac's were $499.22. So glad it wasn't over $500. :(

5 comments:

Pamela said...

clean

dan said...

Pamela,
Yes, it was clean THEN. My guess is we might not recognize it now. :)

Debs said...

OUCH almost 500.00 in books.

Ryan said...

To make you feel better, my books cost me $560.00. I still have one more to buy too...

dan said...

Ryan,
Sorry about your book costs. Nope, that doesn't make me feel better either. All I can say is, put them to good use my friend.
peace,
Dan