Thursday, August 14, 2008

Family pics

Nothin' much to say, so here are a couple of family pics from the wedding reception we attended last Saturday. It's not often all four of us are together anymore, so it was nice Carrie had her camera. And in case you are wondering: yes, I did wear a suit and tie while performing the ceremony. But I don't wear them any longer than I have to, and they were gone before I left the church building. Gee, my shirt looks kinda big. It's a 17" neck - so I don't choke myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the second picture you and Isaac have the same exact smile/expression on your face. Never noticed that before...

dan said...

And you look exactly the same in both pictures. Hmm... don't suppose the photographer was more interested in how you looked than the rest of us, do you? :)

MR said...

she managed to strike the exact same pose even after turning around to that girl behind her and saying "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!"