I thought for sure that I had blogged about it on here, but after a search and no luck, I finally found where I had written about it on another blog. Here are a few other tidbits I wrote down:
- We need to ask ourselves if we are making disciples, or just trying to add Jesus to the "american dream."
- Don't "have a mission," BE God's mission for the sake of the world.
- Church should not be a subculture within a worldly culture, it's an outpost for the kingdom of God.
- Jesus didn't say to build a church. He said to make disciples.
- Effectiveness is not our gathering quota, it is our sending quota.