Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday morning weigh-in

Well, I can't believe I actually lost a little weight again this week (though not much). Last week I weighted in at 148.4, and this morning I weighed in at... 147.8! Although that was after I ran 6.55 miles this morning.

I thought there was no way I would lose weight after this past week. We were in Illinois most of the week, and while we didn't eat terribly bad, we then went to Cork 'N Cleaver for supper last night and I had like 10 lbs of ice cream for dessert (that might be a slight exaggeration). I was actually just hoping I hadn't gained too much weight this week, so I am happy. Now we'll see how this week goes (and next) since I am on vacation for 2 weeks, and we'll be heading to Illinois this weekend for Jane's 30th class reunion.

No comments: