Thursday, April 24, 2014

Some random thoughts from today

Sitting here in the garage... live blogging again.

Today was a weird day. I was at DuPont. It was a slow day customer-wise, but lots of activity. I didn't mind, even though I don't make as much money. They are redoing our office, so I went in a bit early. I had to move some file cabinets. Today a guy came and patched all our drywall places that needed it. There was also some electrical work being done. I'm pretty excited about having the office redone.

After the last post I thought about going back to sharing more of my personal feelings but.... I just don't think I'm ready yet. I know there is at least one person from the old church council still monitoring my blog. I just don't think I am up to that anymore. At least not yet.

I have been meaning  to write a post about the difficulties with blournaling. That's when your blog is mostly a journal. I may have coined that phrase, but I'm not sure. Anyway, it can be a pretty delicate  dance.

Next week I will mostly be at Stellhorn, covering for the son-in-law. Hopefully he will have a new son on Tuesday. That will be grandchild number three. Although I start the week out at the southwest location. I've never worked there before. Not sure why I am now, other than to get me exposed to more locations.

Randomly, I just had to take the neighbors dog back and tie it up on their front porch. They are Burmese. No one was home so I played with him for a bit and tied him on the porch.

I almost forgot that I have a two-day coaching class next Wednesday and Thursday. The general manager is going to cover Stellhorn for me. I need to remember to get him a six pack of Red bull for doing it.

Okay, that's about it for now.

1 comment:

Tom said...

lol Blournaling kind of sounds like what someone would journal while they were drunk.

Praying for great blessings for Drew Carrie with the impending addition.