Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I feel rotten

I don't feel so good. This past Saturday morning I felt a little odd when I got up. But then I felt better, and Sunday morning I seemed to be fine. Then I started feeling weird Sunday afternoon again; and yesterday was weirder still. Today I just feel plain ol' rotten. My eyes have weights on them, my legs hurt, I feel like I have a hat on (and I don't). Uck. Feels like somebody ran me over with a truck. I don't remember the last time I took a sick day, but I am thinking of taking to the couch the rest of today. We'll see.

The thing I am most bummed about was that I was going to go to Anderson U. today to take in a chapel service with son Isaac. I was looking forward to chapel - as it's been way too long since I've attended one - but also just seeing the boy. Have seen way too little of him lately. And I can't believe this is his last semester of college. At least he will be home this Sunday. He is speaking at our worship gathering, and I am looking forward to that.

Until then... if you need anything, you might want to call someone else. I am out.

2 comments:

drew said...

I hope you don't have what I had. Get well soon :)

Anonymous said...

oops. that was from Carrie - not Drew. Drew doesn't usually use too many :)'s