Saturday, November 06, 2010

Don't forget to change your clock

Don't forget to SET YOUR CLOCK BACK AN HOUR TONIGHT! Daylight Saving Time is coming to an end tonight for many people in the world. We "fall" back (set the clocks back one hour).

The official time to do it is 2 am Sunday morning, but it's easier to just do it before you go to bed Saturday night (unless you want to get up at 2 am, or are still up). I actually change the clocks Saturday afternoon, so I can try to get used to it before going to bed. And I certainly like falling back better than springing ahead. It's nice getting to sleep that extra hour. But then I always worry that the alarm will be messed up. And I'm not really looking forward to it getting dark earlier. Eh... whatever.

Peace out, peeps; and in.

No comments: