Thursday, May 24, 2012

Eating - day 23 (wednesday) (fruit)

I ate a banana yesterday. The first fruit I've had for several weeks. Starting today I can eat even more stuff since we are now switching to phase 3 for our vacation preparation. Though yesterday was kind of a mix because of the supper I had the night before (pizza).

Yesterday I started with just a protein drink (no eggs). Then I had a banana around 10 am. I had the usual lunch of a salad with veggies and a cup of broccoli/cauliflower. I had a hard-boiled egg in the afternoon, and another protein drink later in the afternoon. Then we had hamburgers and brussle sprouts for supper. And that was it. I did not have a protein bar all day - just didn't know when to fit it in. And I intended to have another protein drink last night, but we had company and it never worked out.

I wasn't going to weight myself yesterday - because of the pizza and beer the night before - but I ended up doing so before bed. I weighed 153.4 right before bed. When I got up this morning I was 152.2. Weird how much weight you can lose overnight.

Starting today I'm supposed to eat an almost normal breakfast. I plan to have 2 eggs, toast, and bacon (I go out with my pastor friends this morning). That's a normal breakfast. We're also supposed to add another 8 oz. of meat for lunch (in addition to the 8 oz. for supper). Geez, I don't know if I can do that. But we're only supposed to have one protein drink per day now; and no protein bars. I have also started having a small glass of cranberry juice every 2nd or 3rd day. I'm not supposed to have any juice, but I just think my body is too used to having cranberry juice. So... there ya go.

No comments: