Friday, May 25, 2012

Eating - day 24 (thursday)

Yesterday was supposed to be when I started to transition to phase 3. I went out for breakfast with my pastor friends, and for the first time in a long time had 2 eggs (over easy), 2 strips of bacon, and 2 pieces of toast. It was good, but not spectacular. Lunch was just a salad with some veggies in it. Jane forgot to make my lunch, and so I didn't have any hot veggies. I had a hard-boiled egg in the afternoon, and later in the afternoon I was getting hungry again so I had a protein bar (wasn't supposed to have those, but I was supposed to have 8 oz. of meat for lunch, so it was fine). For supper I had fish and broccoli. At night I had my 1 protein drink for the day.

I felt like I had gained a lot of weight during the day - I think mostly because of breakfast. However, when I got out of bed this morning I weighted 150.4 lbs. That was somewhat exciting, because 150 was my original goal. Although I know that what I weight first thing in the morning is going to be the lightest I'll be all day.

My goal now is not even so much weight-related, as just wanting to get rid of this remaining stomach and side fat. There is not near as much there as there used to be - and I'm actually pretty happy with it - but I feel like this is the best time to take care of it and just have it gone. That would be nice. I think the weight-lifting and crunches have been helping that. Plus upping my running to the 4.5 mile daily range (though it's still just 4 days/week - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday; and I lift on Monday, Wednesday, Friday).

Things always seem to go south on the weekends though (which starts on Fridays for me), so we'll see how it goes.

No comments: