Saturday, May 26, 2012

It's a boy...

Drew Carrie found out yesterday that they are going to have a BOY this time. He is due October 8th. At present the only boy name I have heard mentioned that I can remember is "Henry." I'd be good with that... or anything.

When they went to the doctor I babysat Anna. She was asleep when I got there, and Lady pretty much slept the whole time too. I needed to leave at 11:45 to take Anna to meet up with Carrie and Jane at the bank, and at 11:20 she still wasn't up yet. So I went upstairs and could hear her hiccuping and making noises. I snuck down the hall and peaked around the corner and she was just sitting in the corner of her crib looking at her pacifier and talking to herself. She smiled big and said "Gapa" when she saw me. Then she got all excited and wanted out. What a nice way to be greeted. :) Can't imagine having another one now.

No comments: