1. I think I might finally be starting to get a little tired of lima beans. They have always been my favorite vegetable, but I think I may have eaten them a little too much lately.
2. We came home last night and someone had put some garbage in our bin out by the curb. I'm pretty sure it was the neighbor because Jane caught him putting recycling in that bin one time. Of course it didn't really matter because the only thing in our garbage bin was a few sticks. We didn't even have a half of a garbage bag this week.
3. I guess I can't even take a sabbatical right. I agreed to do a funeral tomorrow. I didn't have to, but I wanted to. Plus funerals are about the only thing about my job that actually gives me some sense of satisfaction. And I could use the money.
4. Apparently I can't plant grass seed either. This is the second Spring I've put out some grass seed - last year was in the back yard and this year in the front - and it hasn't taken either place. I thought I did everything just how it was supposed to be done, and it's not in the shade either. I suppose I haven't watered it enough.
5. I've been sitting here for ten minutes and I can't think of a fifth thing. There.