Saturday, August 10, 2013

The motorcycle made it...

This is son Isaac's '72 Honda. He has had it for a couple years, and has spent most of that time working on it. He finally got it running good enough to make the trip from Anderson to Fort Wayne. He took all highways (instead of the interstate) and it took him about 2 hours.


He came home last night around 8:30 and we were all planning to go out to eat, but Jane came home from work not feeling well and was running a temperature. So I went with Carrie and Isaac to CS3 (Calhoun Street Soups, Salads and Spirits). Carrie had to get up early to go to Chicago for Ricci's bachelorette party so she didn't stay out too late. Isaac and I stayed for awhile then came back to the house and had a nice chat about the joys and frustrations of leading churches. It was a nice night.

I'm hoping to maybe take the bike for a spin this morning. I haven't ridden a motorcycle in a long time, but I do still have a valid license. We'll see.

No comments: