Sunday, January 05, 2014

A work christmas party

I was actually invited to a work Christmas Party this year! Even though I've only worked there for 2 days so far, the new place I'm working had a Christmas Party (or Holiday Party), and they invited me and Jane to come. How cool. It's been a long time since I've had a work party (even though I guess I have had parties for the elders at our church, but it's not really the same thing in my book).

Anyway, there weren't a lot of people there, but we went to Quaker Steak and Lube last night and got a free meal. I think the other people there were: Drew & Carrie, Kendra and her husband, Kyle and his wife (Amber), Karen, Colin, and Thomas. It was a good time and I'm glad we went; and got invited.

However, I guess I didn't realize that I am probably the "old guy." Everyone else is younger. But I don't mind. I don't think of myself as old. And they can think what they want. :)

No comments: