Friday, July 25, 2014

I finally got my own work shirts

I think I've said this before, but this time I think I actually got shirts for work that are mine. I was originally given two that had the wrong facility name on them, and they were larges, which were huuuuuge on me. Then I got what I thought were the shirts I ordered, but they had the generic FWS embroidery rather than my specific location. Well today I received four shirts that are my size and they have the correct facility name embroidered on them. The only problem is... I don't think they're the shirts I ordered at all. I could be wrong, but I think I would remember if I ordered two-tone shirts (which these all are). I could have sworn they were all plain colors. But... this is probably as good as it's going to get for me. They are at least nice shirts, even if I don't like the colors. And they're mine.

1 comment:

MR said...

Good policy, if the shirt fits, wear it.