Monday, June 08, 2015

Oops

I committed a somewhat serious blunder today. Apparently I was supposed to work, but for some reason I thought I took the day off. So I just didn't show up! Around 11:30 I got a text from both my bosses asking me something about work. I thought that was odd and I was like, "I'm not at work." So... no one was there all morning. Fortunately one of them went over and covered for me.

I swear I saw somewhere last week that I took the day off, because I wondered why I did it when I knew I would be home on Sunday, but I decided "what the heck" and took it off anyway. All last week I was planning things I was going to do today. Why else would I do that? I don't know.

I hate it when stuff like this happens, because then I think, "What else have I completely spaced out about?" Ugh. It just kinda leaves ya with a lost feeling.

It ended up that I don't feel very good today anyway, so it's probably a good thing I didn't go it. But... I KNOW I have to work tomorrow. Hopefully I will be there. Dang...